Secret Admirer





You

Someone who change me
Like a wind flying my mind
Like a sun in the morning
You open my eyes

Someone who can open my mask
Like a wizard, you turn me to be cheerful
Like an angel, you give me spirit
You make me laugh every single time

You …
You are special
You are different
You are amazing

I love you ...

15 komentar:

Yustinus Calvin mengatakan...

A nice blog;
A nice poem
I wish all the best for you and your "you" :-)
Thanks Rachma

Anonim mengatakan...

Hope your "you" will love you back rachmaa , keep loving :)

Unknown mengatakan...

who do you mean, Rahma?
hahaha

Mega Kharisma mengatakan...

I hope "you" will know about this, don't give up of your love rachma! 😝

It's V mengatakan...

I hope you could bring happiness and spirit to your someone like what he did to you :) what a sweet poem!

Anonim mengatakan...

I hope that your secret admirer can read your poem rachma. :-)

Ajeng Retnaning Palupi mengatakan...

good poem yeah~ (9'<')9
...
but i will give you one question .. did he really your friend? :/
..i hope you answer it honestly.

..
by the way your monkey is very cute ! >0< xD

Yustinus Calvin mengatakan...

Please reply your friends' messages :-)
Thanks a lot

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

Pak Calvin : yes pak, I'm sorry, and thank you pak, God bless you

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

anin: haha anin it is not like what did you think

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

anne: he is my friend and he is my relative family :D

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

Mega : hahah I think he is know about it

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

vidy: thank you vidy, I will try it :)

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

eka : haha I will saw it to him when we meet

Rachmawati Jatiningrum mengatakan...

Ajeng : thank you poppy, I like my monkey too,
yess, he is really my friend, and he is my relative family, I am not lie hahaha :p

Posting Komentar

Copyright 2009 Rachma Area. All rights reserved.
Bread Machine Reviews | watch free movies online by Blogger Templates