I think you are not absurd but humble and kind hehehe.. xD
Awesome, I like the idea of your magnificent and honest :-DI clearly can feel it from yours :-D
ajeng : thank you poppy haha
jason : thank you jj :D
What do you mean by absurd? :-)Good job! :-)keep writing!
sometimes I did something that people didn't know what I was doing hehe people often called "gaje (ga jelas)" :D
6 komentar:
I think you are not absurd but humble and kind hehehe.. xD
Awesome, I like the idea of your magnificent and honest :-D
I clearly can feel it from yours :-D
ajeng : thank you poppy haha
jason : thank you jj :D
What do you mean by absurd? :-)
Good job! :-)
keep writing!
sometimes I did something that people didn't know what I was doing hehe people often called "gaje (ga jelas)" :D
Posting Komentar